My Girl
Savannah Grace and Chloe
Kylie and Savannah Grace watching the competition
Savannah Grace (in the black) getting the trophy. She had to say her name and dance studio.Last weekend was Savannah Grace's first dance comptetiton of the season. This year, she is on a team with 4 other little girls and they are dancing to the song "Don't Mess with my Tutu". I wasn't sure if anything could be cuter than last years competition, but this is really close!
We had to leave the house...with hair done...at 6:00am! Savannah Grace was such a trooper! She loves to dance and so it was really no big deal to get her out of bed and rolling. I really love competition days because it gives Savannah Grace and I a lot of mommy-daughter time while I'm getting her ready.
The competition was in Cedar Hill and it was a successful one! The girls won 1st place in the 5 year old division, and then they won 4th place overall.


No comments:
Post a Comment